June 1st, 2019
Oregon Ridge Park - Hunt Valley, MD
1pm – 8pm
VIP Admission 1pm
General Admission 2pm
Welcome To The Revolution! We’ve re-planted the vineyards and gone INTERNATIONAL. Great Grapes! has enjoyed being a Maryland Only wine festival for over a decade and this year we are going to offer not only Maryland wineries but other local, National, and International wines along with beers and spirits for you to taste.
FIVE NEW PAVILIONS:
Rose Wines, Italian Wines, Spanish Wines
California Wines, French Wines
ENJOY BEERS AND SPIRITS
Special VIP Tent with Great Benefits
Late Hours To Take Advantage of the Setting Sun
and of course – as always, Lots of Maryland Wine To Take Home
What To Expect:
- Over 150 Different INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Wines, Beers, and Spirits in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. The title says wine but there are all types of adult beverages offered, sampled, and compared.
- Sample and buy from local Maryland Wineries who will still have product to sell on-site.
- You can still buy wines by the glass while at the show!
- A souvenir glass to take home.
- Great food to taste and to buy from some of Baltimore’s hottest restaurants and Food Trucks.
- Craft Beer Experience. Taste and savor special craft beers at the show.
- Great LIVE MUSIC selection with bands to keep you dancing through the Sunset.
- Four Special Tasting Pavilions. These are designed to transport you to your favorite vineyard. Enjoy Italy, France, Napa, and Spain.
- Special Rosé Tasting Pavilion Enjoy Rosé All Day!
Our VIP Guests Will Enjoy an Enhanced Program:
- Early admission to the event.
- Enjoy an extra hour of tastings.
- Special tented VIP area with great snacks.
- Specially curated International VIP wine selections.
- Private bathrooms.
- FREE Water.
VIP GRAND CRU ADMISSION
SAVE $20 WITH COUPON CODE: GRAPE20
Access to the show from 1pm – 8pm. Includes a souvenir wine glass, unlimited samples of all beverages, one extra hour of sampling, Access to VIP area, all LIVE MUSIC and access to the VIP washrooms.
Designated Driver Tickets are available for purchase ON-SITE ONLY!
KIDS 12 & UNDER FREE! This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
All guests must be 21 or over to attend this event.
|Onsite ticket sales will be available. Onsite ticket prices will be increased to cover all taxes and fees.|